2009年12月14日月曜日

If only...

I watched the movie “If only” on TV last Saturday.

The content is

His girlfriend, Samantha died in an accident shortly after they had a fight.
He, Ian, thought “If only I had told her how much I loved her.
If only we could live together forever…”

He got a chance to relive the day all over again and he spent the day with her
as much as possible and told her how important she was for him.

I don’t like the ending, but they gave me the important message.

That is;

What is the most important thing/person for you ?

Carrier ?
Family ?
Lover ?

Do you pay enough attention for them ?

Don’t you think everybody understand you unless you don’t say anything

and don’t pay any attention ?

It’s too late to regret “if only…” after loosing your important things/persons.

You can avoid this situation !! How ?

(continue…)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿