2009年8月12日水曜日

Am I right ?

Someone say

" Did I take a wrong decision ? what should I do ?"

" Everything should be correct because you choose what you want to do..."

Accoring to TAW, you create your world and choose the best choice
whenever you do.

You might want to say

It is decided by my parents, teachers, friends and I just follow their decisions...

You use them to decide what to do with some reasons...

Because not to take any resposible about this decision.
Because to feel comfortable to follow it.

Our thoughts has been made befor 6 years old child.
When we experienced some events, we larned how to treat them.
Then if we did it succesfuly, we thought it was good way and
creat our pattern of thinking.

That means, if we analyze how to creat our thought,
we understand how we choose the best way and
we create our world by ourselves !

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿