2009年8月25日火曜日

Successful person

I have many chances to see the people who succeed for their businesses.

Their attitude toward business in common is

“They always do their best ways. “

“They never give up.”

“They always have ambitions.”

For me…

“Do not do my best by considering the result.

“Easy to give up.”

“Keeping the current situation.”

With the above my mind, I don’t get a big success.

Therefore, I make up my mind to change myself
in order to get the big dream !

Until now, I get everything without any efforts.
However, to get them easily means that I get a small achievement.

What I want is to get the big achievement, not small.
So, I never give up and build up my efforts so that my dream comes true!

People surrounding me are very attractive.
They are my future status. I’m going to catch up them!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿