2009年7月9日木曜日

Dexterous !?

Everyone often says to me

"Surprised that you can do everything !!"

I like to hear this kind of words.

I tend to learn something widely, not deeply.
One day, I think about it.

"Why do I keep doing something new when I feel some satisfied
after learing ?"

Am I capricious ?
Do I feel luck of satisfaction because of not new ?"

These reasons are correct, to some extend.

But rout of cauasality is

"Myself who don't want to take my responsibility."

I'm fear for the world after I have completed.
I have completed and to be a top and then, have to burden the responsiblity...

I fall down my possibility by myself...

This is really ridicurous, isnt it !?

So, I graduate from this stupid thought !

I make up my mind to take my resposibility for everything !

And I say to myself

"Don't be afraid, You have enogh ability to do it by yourself with resposibility !
New world you can create your life will be there."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿