2009年7月29日水曜日

Two girls

Two girls are stuck in my mind.

M who takes an action whenever she wants.

Y who doesn’t have her opinion and follow her way.

They have known each other for 10 years.
I’m very impressed they play their roles and keep good relation ship…

Y is stuck in my mind.

When M says to want to do something, Y always agree with her.

I want to say to Y.

“Do you really want to do that? What is your opinion?
What do you want to do indeed? “

She came cross to me as playing “good person”.

Y is me…

I expected to be judged by everyone “I am good person” and didn’t want to be refused.

I have done whatever everyone wants and never said “no”.

But I felt lonely and didn’t get my satisfaction.

They supposed to think of me

“They didn’t understand what I thought, what I desired, etc.”

That’s why they went to share their problems to others, not me…

If I don’t reveal my real intension, they off course don’t do it, neither.
That means I just get the surface friends.

I have done meaningless.

I quit to play “good people” and reveal my real intension !!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿