2009年7月7日火曜日

Positive mind

Do you have some beliefs?

For me...

When I have some events like going for travelling, driving,
the weather is always very good. I'm a sunny girl !!

My thought create phenomenon like below.

I think the weather should be nice for my important days.

Phenomenon is happened becasuse of proof.

I beleive the weather is always good !!

Sometimes, weather supposed not to be good,
but I don't remember andjust input the good thing in my brain...
it's gonna be firm belief...

Someone say "weather is always bad for me."

If you always think the negative way like this,
many negative phenomenos are happened.

Don't you think positive minds bring you many pleasant feelings ?

Thinking is free. Nobody disturb your thought.

Let's think many positive things !!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,

    You've got a very wonderful blog. Most of the people do not realize what mind power can do to one's success.

    返信削除