2009年7月4日土曜日

Every message is for me

From conversation with my client.

She've worked as veterinarian in Japan.
She is studying hard to work at vet in New Zealand.

I was talking to her.

"You've studied enogh to do so and it's time to start work.
You can learn what you don't know at the real situation.
Don't you escape from here with reason you can't do it
because you don't finish studying ?
When you think about applying the job, you feel anxious,
like they don't accept you...
But can you step forward ?
If you want to study more, you should decide the starting date."

What I want to say something to somebody is what I want to say it to myself.

Ummm, it's really mine,,,

I'm about to start the work as Phycological therapist, but I have a lot of worries.
While I do study, it seems to be proceeding, but I do it for reason I don't start.
(Studying itself is off course importatnt, but don't use for reason.)

Well, All I have to do is "Do it !! Move it !! "

If I do it, she does it as well...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿